Sleeps 4 – 1 Double – 2 Single Cherry Tree Lodge sleeps 4 people with a galley style kitchen with a two ring electric hob and a combi-microwave oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, dining table and chairs, comfortable sofa’s that convert into 2 single beds, SKY TV with DVD.
Bedroom 1: Double bed tucked into the alcove Bedroom 2: 2 Sofa’s that can be converted into 2 comfortable single beds
Shower Room: With a shower, handbasin and toilet.
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Electricity and fuel inclusive
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Ample parking for two cars
- Mobile reception variable
- 1.5 mile of fishing on The River Irfon is available on discussion with the owner close to the house
The closest village is Llangammarch approximately 3 miles away with a village shop and local pub. Builth Wells is 8 miles, home to The Royal Welsh Show ground, just outside Builth Wells, hosts the Royal Welsh Show and many other events throughout the year e.g., Small Holders Fair, Wonderwool , Antique Fairs and Christmas Fairs etc.
Brecon 12 miles.
Learn more about Hay-on-Wye here
Get In Touch
If you have any questions about any of our accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'd love to hear from you.